Friday Night Frittata
Sometimes you just want a quiet Friday night in. At the end of a busy week, cooking a meal that takes a lot of preparation and time does not always appeal. So I have gone back to my student days and created a really quick supper time favourite: frittata.
'Chorizo', Feta and Spinach Frittata
- 2 eggs
- 2 generous handfuls of fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/4 bell pepper (red/yellow), diced
- 20g chorizo (I used Croatian salami from 'Taste Croatia', Borough Market), diced
- 20g feta cheese (You could use goats cheese instead), diced
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Put all the ingredients in a jug/bowl and whisk together with a fork. Season generously.
- Pour into an oven-proof dish and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.